Wednesday, October 4th
12:00 pm EST
Generative AI for the Process World:
The ultimate process recommendation engine for the future
The recent breakthroughs in Generative AI have taken the world by storm and have the potential to bring disruption and significant changes to many industries and domains, including Business Process Management.
Join us for a groundbreaking webinar, as Chet Harter, VP SAP Signavio and BPM Evangelist delves into the transformative potential of Generative AI and its profound impact on the discipline of Business Process Management.
Generative AI has the potential to revolutionize the way organizations approach process transformations. In this session Chet will share a vision of how ‘Large Process Models’ in the context of AI may become reality as the main facilitators of intelligent process management and what new business process management capabilities ‘Large Process Models’ could offer, including the benefits of shortened time-to-insights, time-to-adapt, and improved process monitoring.
Do not miss this thought-provoking webinar!
ABPMP Philadelphia is a chapter of the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP). ABPMP is a non-profit, vendor independent professional organization dedicated to the advancement of business process management concepts and its practices. ABPMP is practitioner-oriented and practitioner-led. Our vision is to become the premier organization for business process management professionals.
ABPMP Philadelphia began with an organizing meeting on February 19, 2004. We hold quarterly membership meetings/ events with a keynote speaker, Membership experience sharing and product sponsors information sharing. Our first meeting was on May 20, 2004.
The mission of ABPMP Philadelphia is to engage in activities that promote the practice of business process management, to develop a Common Body of Knowledge in this field, and to contribute to the advancement and skill development of professionals who work in this discipline.
Why Join ABPMP?
1. Get an immediate return on your investment. You can apply the techniques.
2. Network with users and ABPMP members from around the area.
3. Get ideas and strategies from presentations, webinars, and demonstrations.
4. Gather information from the latest solutions and make them work for you.
5. Catch an informative keynote on emerging topics such as social BPM.
6. Learn about new techniques and trends in the industry.
7. Envision your solution at demonstrations of the latest ABPMP offerings.
8. Learn about various business process management software.
9. Learn what's worked for other users and how you can leverage their solutions.
10. See the latest complementary products and services from global strategic partners.